Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Download DogHotel - My boarding kennel 1.0.7 MOd Apk [Unlock/Mod Money]

Download DogHotel - My boarding kennel 1.0.7 MOd Apk [Unlock/Mod Money]
Dog Hotel - My boarding kennel 1.0.7 MOd Apk [Unlock/Mod Money]

Download DogHotel - My boarding kennel 1.0.7 MOd Apk [Unlock/Mod Money] - DogHotel - My boarding kennel 1.0.7 MOd Apk [Unlock/Mod Money] is a simulation game , the game is developed by Tivola, check Some more game by the developer such as, HorseWorld 3D LITE,Animal Hospital 3D - Africa and many more. keep your dogs in a hotels, make them wash , teach them new tricks. Granny Edith's poodle needs to lose some weight, beefy Lucky wants to join the fire department and little Lizzy wants to learn her first tricks. Make sure all the dogs have a nice time in your hotel and that they return to their owners happy!

Features of DogHotel - My boarding kennel 1.0.7 MOd Apk [Unlock/Mod Money]:
  • Open your own hotel
  • Teach them new tricks
  • Expand your dog hotel
  • Complete challenging obstacles
  • Unlimited mod

Size: 49 MB
Version: 1.0.7
Requires Android 2.3.3 or Higher

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar