Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY tiny box advent calendar

DIY boxes advent Christmas calendar
I showed you the start of these cute cardboard boxes turned into a Christmas advent calendar here, but I just couldn't get back to them, what with all the fluffing and glittering and greenery-puking and ten-foot trees falling...(no, the stain never came out, $100 later. Pout.)

I am IN. LOVE. with these little boxes of caa-uteness. I hope my son gets giddy at the sight of them for many years to come, just like I do right now when I look at them. 

Here they are all fresh and clean:
small box advent calendar
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. 
See my policies and disclosure page for more information.

I traced the lids of each box on scrapbook paper and glued it on. 

You all had GREAT ideas of going and using a die-cut machine (or whatever it's called) to cut out the numbers. One of my girlfriends is a teacher and I almost went to her school to hold that thing hostage for an hour or so, but instead just bought regular foam stick on numbers. 

Then I glittered up the numbers:
how to make a box set advent calendar
This project really wouldn't take long if I hadn't glittered these up so much. 

I added some more fun detail by sticking brads, stickers, little dots, foam stickers, all kinds of stuff on there:
DIY Christmas advent calendar boxescute crafty DIY advent
DIY advent calendar boxesSigh. I love these things. (You should be able to enlarge this one.)
tiny box DIY advent calendarYou can lay these out for the kids, or hide one each day. Add magnets to the back and keep them on a large cookie sheet or the fridge. The possibilities are endless! 

If you watch for these little boxes to go on sale, the price for all 24 is $12. The extras only cost me about six bucks. I think it's worth the $18 considering we'll use these for years.

You can also find small boxes like these jewelry boxes that would work as well. 

Hope you enjoy it! Back with more soon!

See more of our home here. 
To shop items in our home, click here! 
Never miss a post by signing up to get posts via email. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar