Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I had a dream

"Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves."
— Henry David Thoreau


I am currently, as i've frequently said, paralyzed by emotions. sitting in my empty home and having many thoughts run through my mind simultaneously, i feel nothing but calm. Looking back through hardships and happiness of the past, and just standing there motionless in the present. I cant muster a smile nor a frown, but just a silent acknowledgment of the many things i've made peace with. Feels like many other accounts of my memory and for what its worth, i'm just glad ive always found peace with myself. Now it's time to move forward. From all the lingering desire and regret of an empty longing. So i suppose i need to muster some more courage and control.


" It's time to let your hair down and give yourself permission. it takes courage and control but you start by letting go" -courage and control, Brandon Boyd

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar