Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More prizes from OWOH!

Everyone that took part in this AMAZING event won prizes along the way and it’s fun to share them and to send you to visit the wonderful blogs that took part!

One World One Heart is something I look forward to each year! Read more about it in my post HERE !

I received this precious ‘squash book’

from Sharon at Created by You blog!

DSCN1877

Lets peek inside! Won’t it be fun to fill with photos and mementoes?

DSCN1882

And look at this beautiful tag that Carola created

from Carola Bartz Blog !

DSCN1912

It’s in my new collage frame!

DSCN1913

And it just wouldn’t be a party without Melissa from

the Fantastical World of Holidays !

DSCN1910

Everything she does is magical!

DSCN1909

This year OWOH was all about hearts

DSCN1914

and I received these beautiful felt beaded hearts from Vicki at Two Bags Full !

DSCN1916

and this beautiful paper heart from Dianne's Creative Place !

DSCN2147

Even the paper is a work of art!

DSCN2146

Thanks to EVERYONE that greeted me on their blog

and made me feel welcome!

DSCN2298

I can’t WAIT for next year! I’m planning my projects NOW!

DSCN2301

THANKS to everyone who makes me feel special!!! rose

All of these new friends from OWOH and

ALL OF YOU!!!  heart

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar