Happy post-Valentines Day. Happy Family Day today. It is a holiday here. In honour of Family Day, the theme of Mundane Monday is birth order and family size.
I'll start. I am the youngest of four. I have two older brothers and one older sister. We are all spread quite far apart in age, with gaps of 4, or 5 years between us. I do not have the sibling rivalry memories that others may have. My oldest brother and I are thirteen years apart, so for much of my childhood, he wasn't even living in the same house because he was away at university or working. I was the flower girl in his wedding.
Do I feel I had advantages to being the youngest? I am honestly not sure, because I think my parents were much different parents by the time I was an adolescent, or older teen. I don't really even know what my two oldest siblings' childhoods were like, as I didn't yet exist, or I was too young to remember.
Where are you in the birth order of things? Do you have siblings? Do you come from a large family, or are you an only child?





0 Yorumlar