Have I told you lately how special you are? Well if I haven't I sure should. Thank you so much for your kindness with my last post. Your beautiful words have helped so much. Creating a relationship is the beauty of blogging isn't it? I don't have a blog read by thousands, and what I say might not thrill everyone, but I am honest. And that honesty means you get the good with the bad. Well hopefully not all of the bad, but at least some of it. My blog has never been all staged pictures, pastels and ribbons, it is real, so I thank you for being here on this journey with me.
Yesterday was a pretty important day for us here. Little Buddy has been living with us for exactly one year.
What a fast year it has been with all sorts of dramatic ups and downs. He is growing and thriving, and of course he is a bit of a rascal so he keeps us laughing.
I have finished some hats for Taci to take on her trip to Brazil.
Two knitted hats for girls and one crochet hat based on Teresa's pattern for a little boy. I have one more little boy hat to go and I will send these off to Taci. I hope you will join in the hat fun and send some hats on their way to keep little ones warm and healthy.
After we left the viewing for the poor young man who killed himself, my friend Holly looked up in the sky and saw an eagle flying high above the trees. Now we have a few eagles around, as in a very few, they are usually are much nearer to the water and live in more remote places. This bald eagle was flying all around, even over the church. We took it as a sign that this young man's spirit was now flying free. Later I got a text from Holly stating she thought the mascot for this boys high school was the eagle, she was right. It made it even more meaningful. That evening when I took Max out to do his business before bed I found this huge feather right in the middle of my lawn. It was turned over so the back of the feather was illuminated in the moonlight. You know I love feathers and always feel like they are a gift from God or the Universe. I am pretty sure it isn't an eagle feather, actually I am not sure who this belonged to, but I am thrilled I found it all the same.
Yesterday was a pretty important day for us here. Little Buddy has been living with us for exactly one year.
What a fast year it has been with all sorts of dramatic ups and downs. He is growing and thriving, and of course he is a bit of a rascal so he keeps us laughing.
I have finished some hats for Taci to take on her trip to Brazil.
Two knitted hats for girls and one crochet hat based on Teresa's pattern for a little boy. I have one more little boy hat to go and I will send these off to Taci. I hope you will join in the hat fun and send some hats on their way to keep little ones warm and healthy.
After we left the viewing for the poor young man who killed himself, my friend Holly looked up in the sky and saw an eagle flying high above the trees. Now we have a few eagles around, as in a very few, they are usually are much nearer to the water and live in more remote places. This bald eagle was flying all around, even over the church. We took it as a sign that this young man's spirit was now flying free. Later I got a text from Holly stating she thought the mascot for this boys high school was the eagle, she was right. It made it even more meaningful. That evening when I took Max out to do his business before bed I found this huge feather right in the middle of my lawn. It was turned over so the back of the feather was illuminated in the moonlight. You know I love feathers and always feel like they are a gift from God or the Universe. I am pretty sure it isn't an eagle feather, actually I am not sure who this belonged to, but I am thrilled I found it all the same.
Just so you get an idea of actually how big it is I took a photo of it with the baby hat.
So there you have it, special thanks to all of you for your kindness. Little Buddy and our family have just had a special anniversary, and these special hats will be sent to Taci, along with many from around the world, to help in her quest to help little ones in Brazil.
Hope you are having a special day.
So there you have it, special thanks to all of you for your kindness. Little Buddy and our family have just had a special anniversary, and these special hats will be sent to Taci, along with many from around the world, to help in her quest to help little ones in Brazil.
Hope you are having a special day.

0 Yorumlar