Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Swamped with so many interesting projects!

 This week has swept by so fast....tomorrow is Friday already!  I haven't done much but I've been busy!  What an oxymoron.  Monday was catch up from the weekend, Tuesday it rained and I cooked.  Yesterday I went to Walmart and The Dollar Tree and could hardly breathe with the double mask I wore.  Since it was supposed to freeze the next 2 nights I decided to buy all my garden plants at once. My Walmart usually doesn't take care of their plants and once they die off they don't order anymore.in   I didn't find the tubs I wanted to plant my potatoes nor did they have seed potatoes.  The Dollar Tree had no stacking planters or tomato clips  that I wanted.  I was able to get some stuff for the grands for Easter although they won't get it until after Easter.  I did get my smart phone and I was able to get it connected to my wi-fi but that's as far as I've gotten.  I've been to busy to mess with it anymore.

I got a ham for Easter and an Easter lily.........it hasn't opened yet but it will!

I got an Easter surprise in the mail from my daughter...........unbelievable goodies! Some great nut treats and a couple of hand sanitizers in wonderful scents...

Then, these realistic battery operated candles with a remote no less!

I saved the best for last although they were all great gifts!  This sweet little blue bird is motion activated and sings......every once in awhile he will tweet out a song like  Old MacDonald's Farm....adorable!  My daughter should be a professional shopper as she loves to shop and she always finds the neatest gifts!


 

Well, I best get going as I have miles to go before I sleep!  I hope you are all doing well and enjoying whatever season you are in.

Happy Trails!!!








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar