Anyway, I know some of you are interested in seeing my new garden space. Well here is a peek, when the sun was shining and the sky was blue.
These two bird houses hanging off the potting shed are courtesy of the previous house owner - a keen gardener.
The garden comes with a greenhouse (not shown). A tool shed and a potting shed. Some fruit trees: apple, pear and plum. A strawberry patch and raspberries that were so well pruned that they have just begun to emerge from the ground. You can Mr Scarecrow has made himself at home and he looks quite content.
The soil is lovely. Not sand-like and not clay like. Just right. I have to admit, I have not begrudged the digging and the weeding this time round, but my sore back would say otherwise. I am sure this ground will reward us in time; and I am so so looking forward to it.
Even though I have plenty of growing space, we have decided to grow some potatoes in large pots.
If you would like to know what I am growing - see here. I will be keeping my blog up-dated of my growing antics, so please do come on by to compare notes.

0 Yorumlar